From 11 November 2020:
South Eastern Private Hospital has increased visiting hours with the following restrictions:
- One household per patient, per day for a maximum two hours
- The household can include a child below 16 years of age
The following visiting hours apply for all hospital units:
Monday to Friday
- One session between 11:00 am and 7:00pm
Weekends / Public Holidays
- One session between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm
Variation to these restrictions can be considered for patients in the following circumstances:
- Palliative care / End of Life care
- Specialist care giver (a person who provides significant specialised care directly to a patient)
As part of the Australian Government’s private hospital viability guarantee, South Eastern Private Hospital is part of the COVID-19 partnership agreement with the Victorian State Government, and part of the overall COVID-19 crisis management strategy.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation, and assure you of our continued commitment to the health and safety of patients, staff and the community.